For your hotel reservation in Milan, MICO Dmc has been appointed by the European Society of Hypertension as Official Housing Bureau of the 32nd European Meeting on Hypertension and Cardiovascular Protection.
MiCodmc offers you:
- Negotiated rates for your stay in Milan
- No booking fees
- A dedicated team of accommodation specialists
- A wide selection of hotels of all categories and styles in the proximity of the event, city center and surrounding areas
- A personalized tailor-made service
- Assistance before, onsite and after the event.
P.le Carlo Magno 1 – 20149 Milan – Italy
Tel.: +39 02 43426288
MILAN CITY TAX
Since September 2012, Milan City Council has introduced a city tax for tourists staying overnight in Milan. Tourists must pay the levy in addition to the hotel bill as follows:
– Euro 5,00 per person per night for guests staying at 4 and 5-star hotels
– Euro 4,00 per person per night for guests staying at 3-star hotels
HOTEL ACCOMMODATION FOR INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPANTS – up to 4 rooms
Click here to book your room
HOTEL ACCOMMODATION FOR GROUPS
Group reservations for 5 rooms or more will be handled by separate contracts and regulations.
In order to submit an enquiry for a group booking, please contact MiCo dmc by e-mail at email@example.com providing the number of rooms needed, hotel category and preferred location if possible.
Please note that telephone reservations will not be accepted.