The congress will start on Friday, June 23 and close on Monday, June 26 (all times in CEST).
The official language of the Meeting is English.
Sessions in the scientific programme will take place live and interactive at the provided time; all mentioned timings refer to the Central European Summer Time Zone (CEST).
Recordings of all sessions will be available afterwards; access will be limited to registered delegates until September 26th, 2023.
HOW TO ATTEND
Registered delegates can access the ESH2023 Platform virtual.esh2023.eu with the credentials received by the Organising Secretariat few days before the congress dates.
Please note that the platform will be accessible starting from June 19th, 2023.
We do recommend all Speakers, Delegates, Sponsors to make the login on Thursday, in order to be ready for the next day.
The official language of the Meeting is English. Simultaneous translation will not be provided.
Certificates will be available for download from the account section of the platform, starting from June 25, 2023, onwards.
All posters are available in a dedicated section of the platform, accessible as on-demand content.
Virtual Attendees must ensure that they meet the technical requirements necessary for participation in the ESH 2023 Annual Meeting. In order to connect to the platform, the following needs will be required:
- A stable internet connection with a minimum of 5 MBITs (data speed) to follow the online programme.
- A browser in an up-to-date version e.g. Chrome©, Firefox© or Safari©.
- We recommend the participation via PC/Mac Computers and a resolution of Full HD 1920×1080 pixels or higher. Cookie and Pop-Up blocking measures may lead to problems, make sure that you disabled any of these. On smartphone/tablet devices only basic viewing features are being supported.
- It is recommended to use the Safari© browser for Apple© devices.
- For all faculty members (Speakers, presenting authors and Chairpersons) it is mandatory to connect through desktop computers or notebooks with plugged in power supply.
The organisers are not responsible if users are unable to successfully access the ESH 2023 virtual platform if they do not fulfil the technical requirements.
In case of any request of assistance on the platform login and/or browsing, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +393472276061
Few tips to get the most out of the ESH 2022 VIRTUAL Experience
- Prepare your virtual attendance in advance and treat the virtual meeting as an in-person conference with respect to your calendar and task load.
- Block your calendar, mark the sessions you want to view live, prioritize the time to be truly present in the experience and engage with the sessions and presenters.
- Please make sure to convert the congress timings to your own time zone when preparing your agenda for the meeting
- Find a comfortable spot with stable internet connection.
- Minimize distractions: when you are watching alone, it’s easy to “multi-task” and get distracted. Instead, try to reduce notifications, grab a notepad, and get ready to start learning!
- Block off time in your day to attend especially if sessions are live vs pre-recorded. Attending live has huge benefits like interacting with other attendees and having your questions answered directly by the speaker.
- Don’t be shy. Virtual-ESH2022 gives you the chance to network with the speakers, sponsors, organizers, and fellow attendees. There’s a ton of opportunity for networking– right from the comfort of your home! Make sure to take advantage of conference hashtags, live chats and any other way to connect with attendees.
The organizers cannot assume liability for any changes in the programme due to external or unforeseen circumstances. Please check the website or the official APP for regular updates. The organizers reserve the right to cancel, postpone, relocate, or change any of the sessions or to add new sessions.
UNEXPECTED CANCELLATION OF THE EVENT OR IMPOSSIBILITY TO HOLD IT
In the unlikely case that the ESH 2022 Meeting cannot be held in whole or in part due to any event beyond the Organisers’ control or force majeure (such as riot, fire, explosion, accident, flood, earthquake, sabotage, strikes, acts of any government, etc) the Congress Organisers cannot be held liable for any damage, cost, or loss incurred, such as registration fee, transportation and accommodation costs, or any other direct or indirect loss or consequential damage.
All efforts will be made to adhere to the programme as provided. However, the organisers reserve the right to alter or cancel, without prior notice, any of the arrangements, timetables, plans or other items relating directly or indirectly to the Meeting, for any case beyond their reasonable control.
The European Society of Hypertension (ESH) and the conference organisers are not liable for any loss or inconvenience caused as a result of such changes.